Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sames boards in two games Is this possible

#1 User is offline   Cods3003 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-15, 05:11

One of our players has told that the boards dealt for our Wednesday 2:00pm sessions were the same two weeks in a row.
Is this possible. I got another player to do a random check and they told me the 3 boards they checked were different. But I don't know of some boards were.
Thanks

Jennie

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-April-15, 05:47

View PostCods3003, on 2020-April-15, 05:11, said:

One of our players has told that the boards dealt for our Wednesday 2:00pm sessions were the same two weeks in a row.
Is this possible. I got another player to do a random check and they told me the 3 boards they checked were different. But I don't know of some boards were.
Thanks

Jennie

It you go to bridgebase.com and click on Hand Records at the top, any BBO can check on their hands over the past month. Ask your player to show you the boards.

Random boards will be different. The only way to get the same hands is if you use the same Vugraph set for a table or upload your own hands to a team match or teaching table.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   Cods3003 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-15, 17:21

View Postpaulg, on 2020-April-15, 05:47, said:

It you go to bridgebase.com and click on Hand Records at the top, any BBO can check on their hands over the past month. Ask your player to show you the boards.

Random boards will be different. The only way to get the same hands is if you use the same Vugraph set for a table or upload your own hands to a team match or teaching table.

Thanks for the hand records tip. I didn't think it was possible but now I can give her some proof.

Jennie

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users