Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

profile picture

#1 User is offline   afaruque 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-May-21, 14:22

When I try to add my profile picture by selecting one of the stock picture it is giving the error message
"Error selecting stock picture". I tried to upload a picture and it uploaded correctly but as soon as press
the "Select Picture" button, I get the same error message. What is the solution?

#2 User is offline   Flem72 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-May-22, 07:36

View Postafaruque, on 2021-May-21, 14:22, said:

When I try to add my profile picture by selecting one of the stock picture it is giving the error message
"Error selecting stock picture". I tried to upload a picture and it uploaded correctly but as soon as press
the "Select Picture" button, I get the same error message. What is the solution?

Now this is odd. I'd been having the same problem for a year, and recently the process worked.

#3 User is offline   G_Niemi 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-May-23, 17:09

View Postafaruque, on 2021-May-21, 14:22, said:

On my IPad I go to Account --> Profile Image. There is an upper left box labeled "Your profile picture" and an upper right box labeled "Upload profile picture." A grayed out image appears in the upper left box. The upper right box has a highlighted tab "Select picture" and a grayed out tab "Upload picture." I press "Select picture" and receive three choices. I choose "Photo Library" which displays my photos. I select a photo. It appears in a "Choose Photo" box which has various size options. At the top is a "Use" option. When I press "Use" I go back to the Profile Image screen which shows my photo in the upper right box. "Upload picture" is no longer grayed out. I press "Upload picture" and receive the message "Error uploading picture." Similar result on my PC. Very frustrating.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users