Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Include lists Directing with include lists

#1 User is offline   redfish32 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-12, 05:46

There must be some way to save and re-use include lists but it is not obvious to me. Perhaps its my glasses ;-)_ Can someone help me please.

#2 User is offline   biometrics 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Statistics , Quantitative Research, Bridge, Reading Crime stories & thrillers

Posted 2020-April-12, 06:11

redfish32, on 2020-April-12, 05:46, said:

There must be some way to save and re-use include lists but it is not obvious to me. Perhaps its my glasses ;-)_ Can someone help me please.

include lists are saved automatically. That means if you start a new Tournament you do have the same include list as before automatically. But you have to choose the include list as inclusion criterion for every new Tournament.

#3 User is offline   sandiem 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-April-15, 04:24

The first time I typed in an include list, it did not save, so I was as puzzled as you.
I tried it again and it saved automatically when I clicked "close" and now appears each time so maybe it was just a glitch.

#4 User is offline   Sir John D 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-April-20, 10:59

One thing I noticed when I changed the list was that the pending tournament did not know of new additions. After much reading of forums, I discovered that once you add an additional name to the list, you need to modify the tournament in some way. To do this, I alter the time by one minute. I change their relationship to follow on their profile, too.

So, when I set up the tournament, I ensure that the boxes are ticked for including those on the friends list and those on the custom list.

Seems to work OK now.

By the way, I don't just add the user name the person has given me. I use the search part of the people tab to find them and that way, I ensure they exist. It is amazing how a space or number is really important. Plus, that is the time I alter them to follow.

Keep safe

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users