Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Warnings

#1 User is offline   wollies 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2011-October-06, 03:18

Something not that bad happened to me last week ,.......from one to the other day I was cut off from kib's chat and only could chat with friends/kibs in private!!I thought it was my computer doing crazy things and wamted to buy a new one immediately!!:)But I mailed Uday and he told me the reason why!! I could understand his explanation but in future it seems to me to give a person a warning first when BBO Yellows/management see something they dont like !!That was my first ( not so nice) experience with BBO !!Greetings Wollies!!

#2 User is offline   babalu1997 

• Duchess of Malaprop
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:i am not interested

Posted 2011-October-06, 13:05

View Postwollies, on 2011-October-06, 03:18, said:

Something not that bad happened to me last week ,.......from one to the other day I was cut off from kib's chat and only could chat with friends/kibs in private!!I thought it was my computer doing crazy things and wamted to buy a new one immediately!!:)But I mailed Uday and he told me the reason why!! I could understand his explanation but in future it seems to me to give a person a warning first when BBO Yellows/management see something they dont like !!That was my first ( not so nice) experience with BBO !!Greetings Wollies!!

UM ELEFANTE INCOMODA MUITA GENTE :lol:

View PostFree, on 2011-May-10, 03:57, said:

Babalu just wanted a shoulder to cry on, is that too much to ask for?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users