Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

new version of bbo

#1 User is offline   mike777 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-October-09, 23:21

I still dont understand how to use the newest version of bbo.

I could not see last card or cards on this version and find it just very confusing compared to the "old" versions

the cards are smaller harder to see and I cannot see the last hands in a match.

In general i hate the new expert version of bbo and love the old fashion version.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2011-October-10, 00:18

To see the cards from the last trick, click on the stack of quitted tricks at the bottom right of the playing area.

If you find the card pictures hard to see, try using hand diagrams instead. Right-click on the playing area and select "Show hand diagram".

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2011-October-11, 01:02

View Postmike777, on 2011-October-09, 23:21, said:

I still dont understand how to use the newest version of bbo.

I could not see last card or cards on this version and find it just very confusing compared to the "old" versions

True, on the new version if your partner has played a card to the current trick, you can no longer see previous trick when your turn comes. I think this is intentional.

the cards are smaller harder to see and I cannot see the last hands in a match.

In general i hate the new expert version of bbo and love the old fashion version.

You can make the cards smaller or bigger here by dragging the gray bars that separate the screen horizontally and vertically. The elements of the screen are mobile and adjustable. Also, you can close the right hand side panel while playing (where Who's Online and My Results are displayed). This makes the table area bigger.

Not sure I understand what you mean about the match... When you watch or when you play?

#4 User is offline   JLOGIC 

• 2011 Poster of The Year winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-October-11, 17:04

I still haven't switched to the web version, but it's inevitable. We all like what we know, but that doesn't make it better. I stayed on OKB for a really long time while people were switching to BBO also because I didn't like change. Eventually we'll get used to the new version I'm sure.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users