BBO Discussion Forums: Chat chat manager improvement suggestion - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chat chat manager improvement suggestion

#1 User is offline   annieykc 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-November-30, 16:31

While I love Chat Manager as a way to quickly greet players, describe our system, I would dearly love a section for alerts. How much time is wasted in Speedball tournaments typing in alerts over and over again.

Surely there is a way to set this up.

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2021-November-30, 17:43

there was an automatic system called Full Disclosure.
It didnt catch on.
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#3 User is offline   stanmaz 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-December-01, 01:58

View Postannieykc, on 2021-November-30, 16:31, said:

While I love Chat Manager as a way to quickly greet players, describe our system, I would dearly love a section for alerts. How much time is wasted in Speedball tournaments typing in alerts over and over again.

Surely there is a way to set this up.

Install BBOalert browser extension with Chrome or with Firefox and start playing. From this moment all alerts will be recorded and when the same bidding context arrives in the future, the recorded explanation will be automatically retrieved. It can be sufficient in most cases and it saves a lot of time during the game.

But BBOalert is much more than that (see the project page). It is a toolbox which covers all aspects of alert automation. It may seem complex in the beginning but if you need assistance join the BBOalert user group and/or just send a mail to stanmaz.git@gmail.com.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users