Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Opening Leads

#1 User is offline   jdiana 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-November-29, 13:25

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, but can you add opening leads to the "Other Tables" table on the History tab? It doesn't seem like it would be very complicated to do and it would be helpful.

#2 User is offline   otangu 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-November-30, 01:39

View Postjdiana, on 2021-November-29, 13:25, said:

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, but can you add opening leads to the "Other Tables" table on the History tab? It doesn't seem like it would be very complicated to do and it would be helpful.

If you click next card on one of the specific other hands the opening lead is revealed and if you play the hand till the end you will also see how the defense goes

#3 User is offline   jdiana 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2021-November-30, 08:19

Yes, but that's just it. I don't want to have to click on each hand to see what they lead. I'd like to see at a glance all the opening leads.

#4 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-November-30, 13:18

While it doesn't adjust the 'other hands' section, someone recently released a Firefox addon which (among many other things) adds it to the MyHands database.

#5 User is offline   jdiana 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2021-November-30, 15:05

Thanks! I saw that on BW. I haven't tried it but it looks very nice, and an impressive bit of coding. I'm hoping BBO can take a little of the revenue it gets from the price increase and add some new features itself! I'm just an intermediate player trying to learn and seeing easily where I might have made a better lead would be very helpful, and should be easy enough to do.

#6 User is offline   pigpenz 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-December-01, 13:08

I believe its called BBO Helper and its a addon for the firefox browser also allows you to see how all the auctions diverge or converge on a hand...still playing with this has alot of potential

https://addons.mozil...don/bbo-helper/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users