• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Importing deals with results

#1 User is offline   Asterix14 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-July-30, 11:03

Hi,

I got deals from a major competition and we would like to replay them on BBO. I got the cards in PBN notation, while results for each board are in form of a list [+-x_1,...,+-x_n], where plus is used if NS got plus result on the board. The output can be, if it is necessary, transformed into different shape. Is it possible to import deals with results, so the calculation is done by computer, after we play?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advices

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-August-02, 20:36

Asterix14, on 2019-July-30, 11:03, said:

Hi,

I got deals from a major competition and we would like to replay them on BBO. I got the cards in PBN notation, while results for each board are in form of a list [+-x_1,...,+-x_n], where plus is used if NS got plus result on the board. The output can be, if it is necessary, transformed into different shape. Is it possible to import deals with results, so the calculation is done by computer, after we play?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advices

It's not possible to upload the deals and the results and then have the scoring done versus those results. You can however replay hands from the vugraph archives at a vugraph table. Start a vugraph table, click Deal source and you can choose a specific match from the archives to replay. This will score your results vs the vugraph results.

#3 User is offline   Asterix14 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-August-04, 00:03

Thank you

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users