• You cannot reply to this topic

Missed Bid Bug.

#1 User is offline   Trumpace 

• Hideous Rabbit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-October-31, 17:29

I was playing this Robot tournament: http://webutil.bridg...1105-1383259801

On this hand (UGH, the hand is inlined in unreadable font size. The hand is M-18413211-1383259801)

{comments}

It seems like a double by the West GIB Robot was missed (based on what it did on other tables). The explanations for the subsequent bids seem consistent with a double being missed too. As a result, the East Robot was stuck (I guess you can call it a deadlock), and I could not complete the hand (and the tournament).

This could potentially be a bug in the flash client/server infrastructure (and not the GIB robot per se), but I am reporting it here

#2 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-October-31, 21:25

It appears that you are right, since the other WestGIBs doubled instead of bidding 2.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-November-01, 01:40

We noticed that as a symptom during the crash that affected robot tournaments yesterday. Just before getting stuck robots would make a weird bid. At one table they opened 2S alerted as cappelletti, at another a 3H splinter alerted as natural weak hearts etc. This is probably because we were having technical problems.

We'll refund the entry fees for the tournaments where your were affected - and sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users