BBO Discussion Forums: FD-generated alerts do not show up in overview of played hands - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FD-generated alerts do not show up in overview of played hands

#1 User is offline   helene_t 

• The Abbess
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-June-15, 02:24

Yesterday a tournament director (bridge addicts) complained that my p and I did not alert. We were using the WJ2005 FD card and everything showed up during the auction (at least I could see my own alerts and p's alerts). But the alerts were not visible in the overview of played hands and obviously also not to the TD. What my p and opps could see I don't know but we would probably have received some complaints from other players if they couldn't see our alerts, and I think my p would have told me if she couldn't see them. (Actually the issue was brought to the td's attention because an opp did complain, but my impression is that his complaint was that the explanation of the multi 2 bid did not contain the word "multi" but just said what kind of hand it showed, and that the td misunderstood this because (s)he couldn't see the alert).

Manual alerts were visible in the overview of played hands, whether made by us or by opps.

I am using the web version (ubuntu/chrome/shockwave). Dunno what p and td used.

I have told Gerardo about this.
The world would be such a happy place, if only everyone played Acol :) --- TramTicket

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users