• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Some very close lines in grand

#21 User is offline   JLOGIC 

• 2011 Poster of The Year winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-March-03, 06:05

5C is a perfectly fine bid. I'd call it a good bid actually.

#22 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-March-03, 15:32

View Posthan, on 2011-March-02, 16:26, said:

MrAce, I don't agree with your "that explains west's sacrifice better imo". The shape you suggest for west is 3442!

I never suggested any shape for west, i was trying to tell Fluffy that there are only 13 in the deck and E is more likely to hold than :) And the shape u suggest for west is 2443 instead 3442. Wow, what a big difference. I just didn't think EAST would burry a side Kxxxx boss suit () with only 6.

Anyway we both were obviously wrong, and i agree with Justin, looking at original hand of East, 5 is indeed a good bid to me ( i know most will disagree ). And west just wanted to drag the opponents thinking his pd has at least 7.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users